All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[30/06/2023] The Dhikr Of Allāh Brings Comfort To The Hearts – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul Wahid حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid Salafi, Small Heath, Birmingham, UK.
Some points covered in this khutbah:
- ‘Ubayy b. Ka’b (رضى الله عنه) on the one whom the Fire will not touch and will have his sins forgiven.
- The reason Abū Bakr (رضى الله عنه) excelled the people.
- Ḥasan al-Baṣrī (رحمه الله) on why the Ṣaḥābah were the best of people.
- Allāh’s command to remember and call upon Him.
- Worshipping Allāh with our tongues, hearts and bodies.
- Tremendous benefits of dhikr.
- The outcome of being neglectful regarding the dhikr of Allāh.
- The two types of dhikr in Sūrah al-Fātiḥah.
- The remedy for anxiety, stress and worry.
- Treating each day as if it were our last.
- The key to success and happiness in this life and the hereafter.
- Asking ourselves when was the last time we felt a trembling fear in our hearts when Allāh (سبحانه وتعالى) is mentioned.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.