All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[05/02/2021] “The Danger of Issuing Fatwa Without Knowledge Leads People Astray.” – Explanation of Kitāb As-Sunnah from Sunan Ibn Mājah [Lesson 49] – by Abu Khadeejah.
Some of the points discussed in this lesson:
– Hadīth #53: “Whomsoever is given a fatwā that has no basis, then his sin will be upon the one who issued the fatwā.”
– The importance of being acquainted with and returning to the scholars of the Sunnah.
– The men in the chain of narration.
– Hadīth #54 (weak)
– Hadīth #55 (fabricated)
– Hadīth #56 (weak): “The affair of the Children of Israel remained balanced and fair until there appeared among them the offspring of the female slaves of other nations. They would speak with opinions and by doing so they went astray and they led others astray.”
– The commentary of Sufyān bin ‘Uyaynah
– The men in the chain of narration (Ḥadīth 56).
– The reason for the weakness of this ḥadīth.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.