All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[Masjid As-Salafi: 2013] Shaykh Muhammad Nāsir ud-Dīn Al-Albānī رحمه الله was one of the great scholars of our times: An Imām, a Faqīh, a Mujaddid and Reviver of the Sunnah – The greatest Scholar of hadīth without equal of this age. Albanian in origin, he was taken to Syria as a young boy by his father who was a Hanafi scholar. Listen to this excellent lecture by Abu Hakeem Bilal Davis حفظه الله on the life of this noble scholar.
– The early life and studies of Shaykh al-Albānī (رحمه الله).
– The reasons his father chose to migrate to Shām.
– His zeal for knowledge at a young age.
– The time he spent at al-Maktabah adh-Dhāhiriyyah and the benefits of that.
– Examples of how ardent he was over his time.
– Statements of praise from the great Imāms of this era for Shaykh al-Albānī.
– The manner in which Ahlus-Sunnah refute/respond to each other and their ikhlāṣ.
– The care the Shaykh had for his students.
– Some of the works of Shaykh al-Albānī.
– His humility and dislike for being praised.
– The benefit of sitting with Ahlul-‘Ilm and emulating them.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.