All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[12/11/2021] The Children Of The Believers Await Their Parents At The Doors Of Paradise – Khutbah by Abu Idrees Muhammad Khān حفظه الله. Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
– The similitude of the believers in their love and mercy for one another.
– Having good thoughts about Allāh and not being deceived by Shaytān when calamity strikes.
– Heart-softening examples from the Salaf regarding those who lost their young children.
– Aḥādīth regarding the children of the believers (that pass away before bulūgh) being in Paradise.
– The reward for being patient upon the death of a child.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment