All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[12/07/2019] The Beautification of Falsehood – By Abu Hakeem Bilāl Davis حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
- The need for the illumination of knowledge when traversing the path to Jannah.
- The nature of falsehood.
- Recognising that falsehood is shrouded with truth.
- The resemblance of the People of Misguidance to the People of the Book.
- The danger of ignorance coupled with self-amazement.
- The Prophet’s ﷺ explanation of a verse the Companions came to him regarding.
- The necessity of learning how to distinguish truth from falsehood.
- A warning against exposing our dīn to that which will cause us to hate it.
- Al-‘Allāmah al-Mu’allimī (رحمه الله) on striving to seek the sources of truth.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.