All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[21/01/2022] The Balance of the Salaf in the Affairs of Deen and Dunya [Part 2] – By Abu Hakeem Bilāl Davis. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Listen to the first part of the khutbah HERE
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
– The balance of the Salaf in all of their affairs.
– The general Rudūd (refutation and responding) that can occur even between Ahlus-Sunnah.
– Ulterior motives when responding in “defence of the Ḥaqq”.
– The blameworthiness of over-scrutinising minor errors (as it relates to Ahlus-Sunnah), and the necessity of being balanced in this affair.
– The beautiful response of ‘Umar b. al-Khaṭṭāb (رضى الله عنه) when it was said to him, “Fear Allāh, O Amīr al-Mu’minīn!”
– How love of praise can lead a person to falsehood.
– The balance of the Prophet ﷺ and the Salaf in relation to laughter and joking.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.