All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[28/08/2021] Conference 2021: Taking Admonition & Solace From the Struggles & Tribulations Faced by the Prophets & Messengers Throughout History – By Abu Mu’ādh Taqweem Aslam.
– Different definitions for patience.
– Different categories of patience.
– The difference between being patient and being from the patient ones.
– Mankind may be categorised alongside the angels, shayātīn or animals.
– Different levels of patience.
– The patience of the Prophets.
– The means that help a person to be patient.
– The seven shaded on the Day of Judgement are all categories of people who were patient.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.