All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[28/07/2017] Some Precious Advice To The Student Of Knowledge – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul Wahid حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
– Striving in pursuit of knowledge.
– Āyāt regarding the great station of those who have knowledge.
– Two affairs as it relates to the raising of rank with Allāh.
– The definition of Īmān, with examples.
– The reason the ‘ulamā are the most fearful of Allāh.
– A sign that Allāh wants good for a person, and a sign that Allāh does not want good for a person.
– The virtue/excellence of the scholar over the worshipper.
– The inheritance of the Prophets.
– Statements from al-Awzā’ī (رحمه الله) and Ibn Taymiyyah (رحمه الله) regarding the great importance the scholars gave to knowledge and its people.
– The superiority of the scholars over the physicians.
– Insight and steadfastness upon the truth attained through knowledge.
– Four signs of the Hour preset in our time.
– How the removal of knowledge will take place.
– The emphasis to learn Islām in a time when knowledge becomes scarce.
– The difference between the early Salaf and the ignoramuses taken as leaders today.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment