All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[25/11/2016] Shyness, Modesty and Gentleness within Islām – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul Wahid حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
- Aḥādīth regarding the virtue of al-Ḥayā (shyness and modesty).
- The ḥayā of the Prophet ﷺ.
- An admonition from the earlier Prophets.
- The fruits of ḥayā.
- Displaying ḥayā before Allāh.
- A warning against adopting the traits of the kuffār in boasting and abandoning shyness.
- The most severe of forbidden imagery.
- The shamelessness of the people in our time.
- The one who is considered to be a dayyūth.
- The need to be gentle with the people, and aḥādīth in this regard.
- Two traits that Allāh loves.
- The blameworthy traits of hastiness and harshness.
- The one for whom the Fire is forbidden and he is forbidden for the Fire.
- Traits that attract people to Islām and the Sunnah.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.