All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[Ramaḍān 1443/2022] The Virtue Of Knowledge And Its Importance – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul Wahid (حفظه الله).
Some points discussed in this lecture:
– A statement attributed to ‘Alī b. Abī Ṭālib (رضى الله عنه) regarding the honour of knowledge and the dispraise of ignorance.
– Āyāt that show the great station of those who possess knowledge.
– The indication that Allāh wants good for a person.
– The necessity of having knowledge before speech and action.
– The harm of the jāhil upon the ummah.
– The one for whom the path to Paradise is made easy, and the great virtue of the scholar over the worshipper.
– An encouragement to fulfil the obligation of seeking knowledge.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.