All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[10/06/2022] Seven Under The Shade: The Youth Who Grew Up In The Obedience Of Allāh – By Abu Hakeem Bilāl Davis حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
– The second category of those who will be shaded on the Day of Judgement: the youth who grew up in the obedience of Allāh.
– Ibn Rajab and al-Manāwī on the period of youth.
– The positions of the scholars regarding the intent of the hadīth and those who enter into this category.
– The meaning of youth and the positions of the scholars regarding when it begins and ends.
– An encouragement for the one who began worshipping Allāh while already into the years of his youth and likewise for the one who missed out on this period.
– Capitalising on the period of youth.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment