All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[20/05/2022] Seven Under The Shade: The Just Leader – By Abu Hakeem Bilāl Davis حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
– A description of the plain where mankind will be gathered on the Day of Judgement.
– An incorrect understanding of the meaning of the Shade of Allāh and the two main positions regarding it.
– The two types of attributions to Allāh.
– The first category of those who will receive this shade: the just leader.
– Those who fall under this category.
– A tremendous ḥadīth regarding the fettering of the one who had a position of authority and what will release him from his fetters.
– Imām an-Nawawī (رحمه الله) on why the Prophet ﷺ began with mentioning the just leader.
– The reward for those who were just.
– Prioritising what is best for those whom we are in charge of.
– A warning against being unjust regarding one’s wives and children.
– An admonishment for those who are unjust regarding inheritance.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.