All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[15/07/2022] Seven Under The Shade: A Man Whose Heart Is Connected To The Masājid – By Abu Hakeem Bilāl Davis حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points covered during this khutbah:
– The third category of those who will be shaded on the Day of Judgement: a man whose heart is connected to the masjid.
– The meaning of his heart being connected to the masjid.
– The complete servitude of this individual and the reasons why he loves the masjid.
– Statements from Imam al-Qurtubī and Hāfidh Ibn Hajar (رحمهما الله) regarding the meaning of his heart being connected to the masjid, and what it indicates.
– The meaning of servitude.
– Allāh’s praise and description of His worshippers.
– The greatest of the worshippers of Allāh.
– The supplication of the angels for the one who establishes the salāh.
– Reflecting upon the fact that it is Allāh who permits the establishment of the masājid.
– A great characteristic of praise for those who are attached to the masjid.
– The servant of the dinār and dirham.
– The honour of being a servant of Allāh.
– The praise of Ibn Mas’ūd (رضى الله عنه) and Sufyān ath-Thawrī (رحمه الله) for Rabī’ b. Khuthaym (رحمه الله).
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment