All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[24/12/2022] “Seek Knowledge Before it is Taken Away, and it is Taken Away by the Death of the Scholars.” – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul Wahid حفظه الله. The SalafiPublications Winter Conference at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this lesson:
- The status of the scholars in Islām, and our need of them.
- Proof that the scholars are to be obeyed.
- ‘Abdullāh b. al-Mubārak (رحمه الله) on the two groups of people whom the rest of the people follow in their rectification or corruption.
- Imām Aḥmad (رحمه الله) on the beautiful effect of the scholars upon the people and their terrible effect upon the scholars.
- The firmness of the scholars in the face of trials and adversity.
- What should be done when the ruler commands with something uncertain.
- The manner in which knowledge is taken away and the condition of the people thereafter.
- The calamity of social media “influencers”.
- Clinging firmly to the Sunnah in times of fitan.
- A tremendous narration that seals for us the bounty Allāh has bestowed upon the first three generations.
- The inevitable failure of those who have abandoned the path of the Salaf when they call to unity.
- Encouragement to seek knowledge and benefit from the scholars and their students.
- Showing respect to and honouring the scholars.
- Signs of the Hour.
- The end result of having few scholars and callers in a land.
- The oblivion of the ignorant ones regarding the worth of the scholars.
- A similitude that illustrates the great need we have for the scholars and how they guide the people.
- A statement from ‘Umar b. al-Khattāb (رضى الله عنه) that highlights the virtue of the scholar over the worshipper.
- For the past two years, I have been suffering from addiction to pornography. I pray and I keep trying yet I keep falling back into it. What solutions do you recommend?
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment