All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[24/03/2023] Rulings Pertaining to Fasting – By Abu Hakeem Bilāl Davis حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
- The greatest wisdom of fasting.
- Some rulings of fasting that are necessary for us to acquaint ourselves with.
- The definition of fasting in Ramaḍān.
- Conditions of the fast that must be fulfilled.
- Proof that the entire month of Ramaḍān must be fasted.
- The impermissibility of fasting a day or two before Ramaḍān.
- How the beginning of Ramaḍān is established.
- The difference of opinion regarding the intention to fast.
- The things that permit a person to break his/her fast.
- Things that break the fast.
- What is intended by sexual relations [that breaks the fast].
- Conditions that must be met in order for a person’s fast to be broken.
- Things that do not break the fast.
- Encouraged actions to perform during the fast.
- Sunnan regarding suḥūr and ifṭār.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment