All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[29/04/2022] Rules For The End Of Ramaḍān And Eid Day – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul Wahid حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
- The striving and hope of the believers in Ramaḍān.
- The fāsiq’s resolution to become a worshipper of Allāh and seeker of knowledge.
- Guidelines regarding Zakātul-Fiṭr:
- Why it is given.
- What is to be given, and the amount.
- Who it is obligatory upon.
- Where it is to be given.
- When it is to be given.
- The difference between Zakātul-Fiṭr and Zakātul-Māl.
- The four categories of wealth, and the niṣāb for gold, silver and cash.
- The impermissibility of giving Zakātul-Māl to other than the eight categories mentioned in the Qur’ān.
- The Sunan of ‘Eid al-Fịtr.
- The wording of the Takbīr and when it should be said.
- The reason the Messenger ﷺ took different routes to and from the muṣallā.
- Proof that everyone goes out to the ‘Eid prayer, even the menstruating women.
- The manner of performing the ‘Eid prayer.
- How the believer should be on the day of ‘Eid.
- A warning against taking the day of ‘Eid as a day to engage in sin and disobedience.
- The importance of the elders setting a good example for the youth and not following the practices of the kuffār.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.