All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[11/11/2022] Repent for Your Sins, and Don’t Delay! – Khutbah by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul Wahid حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
- A call to fear Allāh, be dutiful to Him and worship Him in a manner He deserves to be worshipped.
- The reason we are tried with good and evil in this life.
- The things that prevent a person from the path of Allāh.
- The soul that incites the person to commit evil deeds.
- The actions of the devils from jinn and mankind.
- Two affairs we are all in need of as long as we are alive.
- Appealing to Allāh for safety and seeking refuge with Him.
- The necessity of seeking the Aid of Allāh with patience and prayer as we draw closer to the Hour.
- Signs of the Hour that we are witnessing today.
- The need to educate and support the youth in these times.
- Rushing to make tawbah when we fall into evil and transgress against Allāh.
- The meaning of tawbah.
- Allāh’s command for all of the believers to make tawbah, regardless of their level of īmān and good deeds they have performed.
- Following the example of the Prophet ﷺ in frequently repenting to Allāh.
- The connection between tawbah and the wiping away of sins and entrance into Jannah.
- The necessity of repairing what is between us and Allāh due to violating His rights.
- Returning the rights of the people and seeking forgiveness from those we transgressed against.
- Encouragement to turn to Allāh and repent.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.