All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[10/03/2023] Prepare For Ramaḍān! – By Abu Idrees Muhammad Khān حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
- Preparing for the tremendous month of Ramaḍān.
- A beautiful ḥadīth that highlights the great virtue of Ramaḍān, and how fasting this month caused one of the Companions to surpass another who died a martyr (رضى الله عنهما).
- A warning against wasting our time during Ramaḍān.
- Following the way of the Salaf in asking Allāh to allow us to reach Ramaḍān.
- Yaḥyā b. Abī Kathīr (رحمه الله) on the du’ā the Salaf would make in this regard.
- An encouragement to get our bodies ready for Ramaḍān by fasting in Sha’bān.
- A reminder to hasten to make up missed fasts from the previous year.
- The prohibition of fasting “Yawm ash-Shakk”, and the virtue of the one who regularly fasts.
- The perfect guidance of the Messenger ﷺ.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.