All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[15/04//2022] Piety Is About The Quality Of The Worship Not The Quantity – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul Wahid حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
– The meaning of the statement of Allāh, “Who has created death and life, that He may test you which of you is best in deed.” [Sūrah al-Mulk 67:2]
– Ibn al-Qayyim (رحمه الله) on the four types of people as it relates to performing actions with sincerity and in accordance to the Sunnah.
– A statement from ‘Ubayy b. Ka’b (رضى الله عنه) regarding the characteristics of a person who will not be touched by the Fire.
– The reason Abū Bakr (رضى الله عنه) excelled over the people.
– The severe loss of the one who passes through Ramaḍān and is not forgiven.
– Ḥasan al-Basrī (رحمه الله) on why the Ṣaḥābah were the best of people even though some of the Tābi’īn had more acts of worship than them.
– Making preparations for the reckoning with Allāh.
– The need to regularly take account of ourselves and seek the forgiveness of Allāh.
– The two eternal abodes and those who will be their inhabitants.
– Allāh’s address to His believing servants to save themselves and their families from the Fire, and a description of that Fire.
– Actions that serve as a protection from the Fire.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.