All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[07/10/2022] Perfecting The Noble Character – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
– The obligation of cultivating our manners and conduct as believers.
– The three categories of adab (manners and conduct).
– Manners with Allāh and what it entails.
– The example of ‘Īsā b. Maryam (عليه السلام) in how he addressed Allāh with adab.
– Manners with the Messenger ﷺ.
– Submitting to the commands and judgements of the Messenger ﷺ and not putting ourselves/opinions ahead of him.
– Manners with the creation.
– Behaving with the people according to their level.
– The nobility and perfection of the Sharī’ah.
– Following the fine example of the Messenger ﷺ in how to deal with the creation.
– The excellent character of the Prophet ﷺ.
– The rejected, innovated practice of celebrating the birthday of the Prophet ﷺ.
– Those most beloved and closest to the Prophet ﷺ.
– Inculcating good manners within ourselves and fleeing from blameworthy characteristics.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.