All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[14/01/2023] [Part 3] Shaykh Muqbil رحمه الله – A Day In Dammaj – By Abul-Ḥasan Mālik Al-Akhdar حفظه الله – Masjid At-Tawheed – Cardiff – Wales.
Some points covered by Abu Al-Ḥasan Mālik حفظه الله:
- Shaykh Aḥmad an-Najmī (رحمه الله) on loving and hating for the Sake of Allāh.
- An example from the Salaf regarding how engrossed they were in studying.
- A description of the journey to Dammāj.
- Reflecting upon the creation of Allāh while travelling.
- Seeing Shaykh Muqbil in person for the first time, and a physical description of the Shaykh (رحمه الله).
- Narrations highlighting how Ahlul-Ḥadīth strive to follow the Prophet ﷺ in every detail.
- The way of the Shaykh in questioning his students, and examples of questions he would ask.
- An example of the Prophet ﷺ utilising this method of teaching with his Companions, and benefits from Shaykh ‘Uthaymīn (رحمه الله) in this regard.
- Having respect for our elders and those who preceded us in knowledge.
- Shaykh Ḥammād al-Anṣārī (رحمه الله) on what is missing from students today.
- A description of Dammāj: the masjid, library, valley and houses.
- Shaykh Muqbil’s (رحمه الله) diligence in reminding the people to pray in their shoes.
- The virtue of studying from books as opposed to using the internet.
- The importance of a student of knowledge building a library.
- The importance of properly organising one’s notes.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.