All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[29/08/2021] Conference 2021: [Part 2] Taking Admonition & Solace From the Struggles & Tribulations Faced by the Prophets & Messengers Throughout History – By Abu Mu’ādh Taqweem Aslam (حفظه الله).
– There is no escaping tests and trials.
– The people are on different levels as it relates to patience.
– Finding tranquility and comfort in times of trials and tribulations.
– The primary method for increasing your īmān.
– Methods in which patience is mentioned in the Qur’ān:
1. Command (Sūrah an-Nahl:127, Sūrah at-Tūr: 48)
2. Prohibition from falling into the opposite of patience (Sūrah Āl ‘Imrān:139)
3. Success is linked to patience (Sūrah Āl ‘Imrān:200)
4. The reward for patience is unlimited (Sūrah az-Zumar:10)
5. Leadership and establishment upon the earth comes through patience (Sūrah as-Sajdah:24)
6. Three virtues given to the patient ones (Sūrah al-Baqarah 155-157)
7. Patience is a means to receive aid and help from Allāh (Sūrah al-Baqarah 2:45)
– Examples from the Sunnah and Āthar of the Salaf regarding patience.
– Examples of patience from the Prophets.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.