All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[20/01/2023] [Part2 ] From The Rulings Related to Winter – By Abu Hakeem Bilāl Davis حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
- Proof from the Qur’ān and Sunnah regarding the ease of the dīn.
- Prohibited actions in the ṣalāh that are allowed during extreme cold.
- The permissibility of wearing gloves while praying in cold weather.
- The prohibition against praying directly towards a fire, and the reason it is prohibited.
- Ibn Ḥajar (رحمه الله) on why the fire must be put out when one goes to sleep.
- The situations that make it permissible to perform the obligatory prayers upon a riding beast.
- Clarification from the people of knowledge regarding what is attributed to Ṭalḥah b. ’Ubaydullāh (رضى الله عنه) regarding eating snow whilst fasting.
- Supplications of the Messenger ﷺ when the wind would blow, when he saw the formation of clouds and when rain would fall.
- Aḥādīth regarding seeking the answer to our supplications when rain falls.
- Signs of the Hour related to rain.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.