All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[27/08/2022] Part 2 – “…But They Never Changed In The Least!” (Sūratul Aḥzāb v.23) – National Conference 2022 – By Abu Hakeem Bilāl Davis حفظه الله. Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points covered during this lesson:
- Aḥādīth regarding the revelation of the āyah, “Among the believers are men who have been true to their covenant with Allāh, of them some have fulfilled their obligations, and some of them are still waiting, but they have never changed in the least.” [Sūrah al-Aḥzāb 33:23]
- The Companions who have the highest station after the Khulafā ar-Rāshidīn and the Ten Promised Jannah.
- The story of the Companion Anas b. Naḍar (who is from those mentioned in the āyah) on the Day of Uḥud.
- A ḥadīth wherein the Prophet ﷺ informed that Talḥah b. ‘Ubaydillāh is from those mentioned in the āyah.
- The steadfastness and diligence of the Companions upon the dīn.
- The only remaining carriers of the true message of the Prophet ﷺ.
- Characteristics/issues that cause people to leave this path and go astray:
- Believing that the truth is ambiguous.
- The fact that bāṭil (falsehood) is always embellished and adorned with truth.
- Mixing with the people of falsehood.
- Love for position and status.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Jazak Allahu Khairan Wa Barak Allahu Feekum Ustaad.