All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[28/08/2021] Conference 2021: [Part 2] Advice of the Salaf to the Youth – By Abu Hakeem Bilāl Davis.
– Be careful of the atharāt (slips) of youth.
– The sincerity of the Jarh of Ahlul-Hadīth.
– Examples of how the Salaf disciplined the youth.
– Beware of procrastination and have lofty goals.
– Encouraging the youth to desire the ākhirah.
– Advising the youth with aligning their character and practices with the Sunnah.
– Taking knowledge from reputable sources.
– Encouraging the youth to perform acts of worship.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.