All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[11/08/2023] [Part 1] The Ideological Attack: Beware of the Paths that Lead to Misery in this Life and the Next – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul Wahid (حفظه الله) – SalafiPublications Summer Conference 1445 | 2023. Masjid Salafi, Small Heath, Birmingham, UK.
Some points covered by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāḥid حفظه الله:
- Understanding the society in which we live and knowing the purpose for which Allāh created us.
- The cause of salvation and happiness, and destruction and misery.
- Ibn al-Qayyim (رحمه الله) on the most deceived of the people.
- Safeguarding ourselves from the fitnah of the dunyā and the fitnah of Shayṭān.
- The reason most of the people prefer the life of this world over the hereafter.
- The desire of every believer.
- The delusion of those who believe worldly possessions indicate Allāh’s love for a person.
- Ibn al-Qayyim (رحمه الله) on the three stages a person should constantly be alternating between.
- The greatest of all bounties.
- Allāh’s promise to the believers.
- The fruits of remembering death and the meeting with Allāh.
- Following the example of the Messenger ﷺ in being plentiful in seeking forgiveness from Allāh.
- The one for whom Allāh will make a way out from every difficulty.
- The exchange between Allāh and the angels when they (the angels) heard the cry of Yūnus (عليه السلام) from the belly of the huge fish.
- The vast difference between the grateful believer and the ungrateful disbeliever as seen in the example of Prophet Yūnus (عليه السلام) and Fir’awn.
- Encouragement to bear the burdens allotted to us and to turn our backs on sin.
- Preparing for death and what follows it.
- Reflecting upon the type of heart and deeds we will bring to Allāh.
- Looking to how we treat the weak ones among us.
- The weeping of the Prophet ﷺ at the grave of his mother.
- Those who were upon the religion of Ibrāhīm (عليه السلام) and never worshipped idols.
- The reason we are tested.
- The danger of constantly falling into sins and disobedience.
- The greatest weapon we have.
- Repelling sins with the dhikr of Allāh.
- Nine affairs the Messenger ﷺ advised Abū Dharr (رضى الله عنه) with.
- A du’ā often made by the Messenger ﷺ.
- Fearing deviation after being guided.
- Doubts thrown at the people by the pseudo-scientists in our time.
- A contemporary example to show that worldly possessions do not equate to the serenity of the soul.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.