All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[26/08/2022] Paradise Is For The Strangers – National Conference 2022 – By Abdulilah Lahmami حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
– “Indeed Islām began as something strange…”
– The statement of Shaykh Ibn Bāz (رحمه الله).
– How the Prophet ﷺ warned against all innovations.
– “Those who rectify what the people corrupted…”
– Those who have a good ending…
– Those who abandon all transgressions.
– Who are the happiest people on the Day of Judgement?
– The singular path to paradise.
– Understanding the Shahādah.
– The statement of Sufyān At-Thawrī (رحمه الله) regarding bid’ah.
– Those who the Prophet ﷺ described as “my brothers”.
– Allāh is sufficient for the believers.
– Imām Sa’dī (رحمه الله) upon Allāh aiding and protecting the believers.
– The scholars are the inheritors of the Prophets (عليهم السلام).
– Living during the “days of deception”.
– The revival of the Dīn.
– The sufficiency of the Qur’ān and the Sunnah.
– Who are the people of rectification?
– The Paradise that the believers are promised.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment