All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[17/12/2021] Obey Allāh and His Messenger and Save Yourselves – Khutbah by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
– The unconditional/unrestricted command to obey Allāh (عز وجل) and His Messenger (صلى الله عليه وسلم).
– The stance of the believer when differing occurs and how the Ṣaḥābah gave precedence to Allāh (سبحانه وتعالى) and His Messenger (صلى الله عليه وسلم) over the words of men.
– The obligation of submitting to the commands and prohibitions of Allāh (سبحانه وتعالى), and the reward for doing so.
– The threat of punishment for those who oppose the commands of the Messenger (صلى الله عليه وسلم).
– Words of guidance from Mu’ādh b. Jabal and Abū Dardā’ (رضى الله عنهما).
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.