All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[14/10/2021] Obedience to the Muslim Ruler – Foundations of the Sunnah of Imām Ahmad bin Hanbal (Lesson 30) by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
Some points discussed during this lesson:
– Chapter: Obedience to the Muslim Ruler.
– Chapter: Al-Jihād is to Be Carried Out with the Muslim Ruler, Whether He Is Pious or Wicked, Until the Day of Judgement.
– Ahādīth regarding the obligation of hearing and obeying the Muslim ruler.
– Being patient with the tyranny of the ruler.
– The rights of the Muslim ruler.
– The outcome of rebelling against the Muslim ruler.
– The meaning of dying the death of Jāhiliyyah.
– The misguidance of the Mu’tazilah, Khawārij and Rāfidah regarding obedience to the Muslim ruler.
– Ijmā’ of the Salaf regarding hearing and obeying the Muslim ruler.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.