All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[23/09/2022] Muhammad ﷺ – A Mercy To Mankind – By Abu Idrees Muhammad Khān حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
- The best of mankind.
- Allāh has blessed the believers with the sending of the Messenger ﷺ .
- The “Ḥikmah” is the Sunnah.
- Obedience to the Messenger ﷺ is obedience to Allāh.
- The commands and prohibitions of the Prophet ﷺ.
- The Prophets and Messengers were sent to be obeyed.
- Salvation is in following the Sunnah of the Prophet ﷺ.
- Means to earn the Mercy of Allāh.
- What is true success and how is it attained?
- Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله regarding, “the greatest success”.
- Loving the people of Sunnah.
- The story of Thawbān رضي الله عنه and his love for the Prophet ﷺ.
- The fruits of following the Sunnah and the promise of Allāh.
- Attaining the love of Allāh – The Most High.
- The statement of Al-‘Allāmah Rab’ī ibn Hādī al Madkhalī حفظه الله.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.