All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[14/01/2022] Might And Honour Belong To Allāh — And Only Islam Can Bring You Honour – by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
– The meaning of the Beautiful Name of Allāh, Al-‘Azīz.
– Ibn al-Qayyim (رحمه الله) on the three categories the ‘Izzah of Allāh encompasses.
– The mention of the Name Al-‘Azīz in the Qur’ān.
– The effect and benefits of pondering over this Name upon the īmān of a believer.
– The story of Mūsā and Fir’awn in light of this Beautiful Name of Allāh.
– A warning against seeking might and honour from other than Islām and the consequence of doing so.
– The only way to attain honour in this life and the next.
– The honour of Islām and the dishonour and humiliation of kufr.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.