All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[05/11/2021] Living in Obedience to Allah and a Word on the Qaza’ Hairstyle – Khutbah by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله. Masjid As-Salafī, Birmingham.
– The advice of Al-‘Allāmah Aḥmad bin Yahyā An-Najmī رحمه الله regarding the daily routine of a Muslim.
– An example of a daily routine the Muslim can adopt to constantly be in the remembrance of Allāh.
– Living our lives upon Tawḥīd and Sunnah, implementing the commands and abandoning the prohibitions.
– The obligation upon the teachers and cultivators in order to raise a righteous generation.
– The importance of inculcating a strong Muslim identity within our children.
– A warning against imitating the kuffār.
– Aḥādīth of the Messenger ﷺ and definitive statements from the scholars regarding the impermissibility of Qaza’ (shaving part of the head and leaving other parts).
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.