All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
Life is Not a Bed of Roses – By Abu Ḥakeem Bilāl Davis حفظه الله.
Some points discussed during this lecture:
– Giving thanks to Allāh for His blessings.
– Reflecting upon our existence in the dunyā and the approach of death and the hereafter.
– Proof that trials are inevitable and Allāh tests His servants in relation to their level of īmān.
– Recognising that the life of the believer is filled with trials, afflictions and hardships.
– The fitnah that takes place in the home and how it is expiated.
– The sign that Allāh wants good for a household.
– The meaning of women being the ‘shaqā’iq’ of men.
– The Sunnah of Allāh in making some people a fitnah for others and examples of this.
– The manner of asking for the affairs of the dunyā and how increased wealth can lead to weakness in religion.
– Being aware of the plots of the Shayṭān against us.
– The reality that spouses can be a fitnah for each other.
– The example of Asmā’ b. Abī Bakr and Fāṭimah b. Muḥammad (رضى الله عنهم) and their patience upon hardship and having little.
– The key to our success as it relates to the affairs of the dunyā.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.