All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[06/01/2023] The Virtues of the Companions of the Messenger ﷺ [Cont. Part 5] – Explanation of Kitāb As-Sunnah from Sunan Ibn Mājah [Lesson 95] – by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
Listen to all previous lessons via the PLAYLIST HERE
Some of the points discussed in this lesson:
- The Virtues of the Companions of the Messenger ﷺ [Part 5].
- Chapter: The Virtues of Abū Bakr aṣ-Ṣiddīq.
- Ḥadīth #96.
- How Allāh will honour the parents who were given a higher level than their offspring in Jannah.
- Proof that Abū Bakr and ‘Umar (رضى الله عنهما) will be in the highest levels of Jannah and are deserving of that honour.
- Ḥadīth #97.
- Clear proof of the virtue and excellence of Abū Bakr and ‘Umar (رضى الله عنهما) and that they were the most deserving of the caliphate.
- The misguidance of the one who plays around with the order of the caliphate.
- Proof that the speech of Abū Bakr and ‘Umar (and the rest of the Companions) are to be taken.
- The weapon of the Salafī against the people of misguidance.
- Ḥadīth #98.
- The meaning of “your two companions”.
- Clarification from ‘Alī himself that ‘Umar was better than him (رضى الله عنهما).
- Proof that the Ṣaḥābah were just and harboured no jealous or envy for one another.
- Abū Bakr and ‘Umar’s (رضى الله عنهما) accompanying of the Prophet ﷺ is in this world, in the proximity of their graves and in Jannah.
- A mention of some of the great virtues and achievements of Abū Bakr and ‘Umar (رضى الله عنهما).
- When I try to enjoin good and forbid evil, my mother becomes angry at me and she told me not to send her fatāwā in the future but I fear the punishment of leaving off forbidding the evil.
- Was ‘Īsā following Yaḥyā until he died?
- Missing the Friday prayer because of work, what is your advice?
- Advice for a sister who has been exiled from her home due to wearing the niqāb.
- What benefits can we take from the occasional differing between Abū Bakr and ‘Umar?
- What is your advice for reading the articles and PDFs on refutations to fully understand the arguments and history?
- How should zakāh be paid if I have my own limited company?
- How is the Janāzah prayer made up if a portion of it is missed?
- What it the ruling on being in a WhatsApp group with family members but it contains a mixture of people who are not maḥrām to each other?
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment