All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[29/01/2022] Lesson 8: Prophetic Morals (Those Who Will be the Closest to the Prophet ﷺ on the Day of Judgement) Prophetic Morals – Guidance for the Muslim Woman – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul Wāhid حفظه الله.
Some of the points discussed in this lesson:[Lesson 08]
– Chapter: Good Character (cont’d).
– Ḥadīth #272.
– Those closest to the Messenger ﷺ on the Day of Judgement.
– Loving and Hating for the Sake of Allāh.
– The great danger of imitating the unbelievers and why the Muslim should keep company with the righteous.
– Ḥadīth #273.
– Acts of generosity and kindness that build the bonds of sisterhood.
– Ḥadīth #274.
– Choosing the easier of two permissible options.
– A tremendous verse that encompasses the kindness of the Prophet ﷺ towards the believers.
– Maintaining Islamic boundaries and not compromising our religion for those we love.
– A warning against music and what it leads to.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.