All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[13/01/2022] [Lesson 6] Warning Against Those who Oppose Ahlus-Sunnah & not Mentioning Their “Good” – Readings From “Beneficial Answers to Questions Regarding The Innovated Methodologies” – Lessons with Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
Some points discussed during this lesson:[Lesson 06]
– Question 09: Warning against those who oppose the methodology of Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jamā’ah.
– The impermissibility of opposing the Sunnah and the obligation of clinging to the path of Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jamā’ah in major and minor issues.
– Warning against those who oppose the Sunnah and criticising those who remain silent regarding the opposers.
– The virtue of speaking against Ahlul-Bid’ah over voluntary acts of worship.
– Question 10: Mentioning the good deeds of a person when warning against him.
– The reason a person’s good deeds are not mentioned when he is being warned against.
– The example of the Salaf in how they refuted Ahlul-Bid’ah.
– An important point regarding biographical compilations.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.