All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[01/01/2022] Prophetic Morals – With Advice & Guidance for the Muslim Woman (Affection & Friendship) – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul Wāhid حفظه الله.
Some of the points discussed in this lesson:[Lesson 05]
Affection & Friendship.
– Chapter: Affection & Friendship – Ḥadīth #262.
– Showing gratitude and returning the favour to the one who treated you with goodness.
– The means of bringing the hearts together.
– Chapter: The Joking of the Messenger (صلى الله عليه وسلم) – Ḥadīth #264.
– The camel driver of the Messenger (صلى الله عليه وسلم) and the meaning of women being fragile vessels.
– Slavery in Islām vs the oppression of the European colonialists.
– The manner in which the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) would joke with his Companions.
– Emulating the Saḥābah and raising your sons as men and your daughters as women.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.