All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[31/12/2022] [Lesson 42] Chapter: Jihād and Prayer Is with the Rulers, Whether Righteous or Wicked + Q & A – The ‘Aqīdah of Imām Muhammad ibn ‘Abdil-Wahhāb – By Abu Khadeejah – Masjid Bin Bāz – London.
Weekly lesson at Masjid Bin Bāz, London, UK – by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله. To listen to previous lessons, go to the Playlist HERE
Some points covered during this lesson:
- Chapter: Jihād and Prayer Is with the Rulers, Whether Righteous or Wicked.
- The way of Ahlul-Bid’ah in fabricating lies against the Salafīs and then “refuting” what they fabricated.
- The meaning of jihād, its origin and its goal.
- The three options for those who worship other than Allāh.
- Āyāt that highlight the purpose of jihād.
- The non-Muslims who are not fought against.
- Laws established by Islām for the protection of the people.
- Examples of true, Islāmic jihād vs Western barbarism.
- How Islām paves the way for the unbelievers living under the Muslims to enter into Islām.
- The difference between Muslim and non-Muslim societies, and how implementing the laws of Allāh benefits society.
- The fruits and conditions of jihād.
- The necessity of having strength in order to carry out jihād on the battlefield.
- The jihād of the Muslims when they have strength, and when they are weak.
- The necessity of performing jihād behind a united banner carried by the ruler.
- The evil outcome of not fighting under the ruler.
- The reason the ruler is obeyed and fought behind even if he is sinful.
- The result of rebellion against the ruler.
- Examples of how the Ṣaḥābah and Tābi’īn fought and prayed behind oppressive rulers.
- The way of the believers regarding the rulers.
- Marrying a woman in a Muslim country with the intention of hijrah.
- Praying in congregation when playing football.
- What is the definition of a “human shayṭān”?
- If a man committed fornication and had a daughter, what is his relationship with this child?
- Is a person still a Muslim if he celebrates Christmas?
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment