All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[23/12/2021] Lesson 4: Avoiding sects that ascribe to Islām but oppose the Sunnah – Readings From “Beneficial Answers to Questions Regarding The Innovated Methodologies” – Lessons with Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
Some points discussed during this lesson:
– Question 04: Avoiding sects that ascribe to Islām but oppose the guidance of the Messenger (صلى الله عليه وسلم).
– The solution when differing occurs.
– Giving consideration to realities as opposed to titles.
– The reason it is better to use the term ‘firaq’ instead of ‘jamā’āt’ when referring to the deviant groups.
– Question 05: Innovation is worse than sin.
– The reason innovation is worse and more dangerous than sin.
– Warnings from the Salaf against the people of innovation.
– The different titles used for those upon the truth.
– Question 06: Whoever affiliates himself to the groups that oppose the Book and the Sunnah is an innovator.
– Basing allegiance and enmity on other than the Book, Sunnah and Ijmā’.
– The nurturing of the scholars upon following the evidences and not blindly following the speech of men.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.