All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[20/01/2022] [Lesson 7] The Reality of Jamā’ah at-Tablīgh – Readings From “Beneficial Answers to Questions Regarding The Innovated Methodologies” – Lessons with Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
Some points discussed during this lesson:[Lesson 07]
– Question 11: Warning against Jamā’ah at-Tablīgh.
– The reality of Jamā’ah at-Tablīgh.
– Their erroneous explanation of Lā ilāha illa Allāh and their intent when they say they are calling to Allāh.
– The da’wah of the Prophets and Messengers, the Tawhīd that is demanded and the prohibition of shirk.
– The correct meaning of Lā ilāha illa Allāh.
– The permissibility of following a madhhab without fanaticism.
– The fanaticism of the Tablīghīs to their sect and refusal to follow the proofs that oppose their madhhab.
– Their deviation in ‘Aqīdah and ignorance of Tawhīd al-‘Ibādah and Tawhīd al-Asmā was-Sifāt.
– A mention of some of the works of the Salafī scholars in refutation of Jamā’ah at-Tablīgh.
– Their abandonment of the books of ‘Aqīdah of the early Salaf.
– The evil of sectarianism.
– Fatāwá of some of the major scholars regarding the misguidance of Jamā’ah at-Tablīgh.
– The danger of blindly following the majority and the importance of researching affairs.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.