All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[05/01/2023] Lesson 24: Advice To The Youth That Are Neglectful Regarding Seeking Knowledge Of The ‘Aqīdah – Beneficial Answers to Questions Regarding The Innovated Methodologies – Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
Some points covered during this lesson:
- Question 34: Advice to the youth who are neglectful and avoid seeking knowledge of ‘Aqīdah and giving it the importance it deserves.
- Proof that ‘Aqīdah is the foundation upon which deeds are accepted or rejected.
- The meaning of sincerity to Allāh, His Book, His Messenger, the Muslim rulers and the general Muslims.
- The rejection of deeds that are not done sincerely for Allāh and in accordance to the Sunnah of the Messenger ﷺ.
- The way to achieve salvation, have one’s deeds accepted and be a true Muslim.
- A description of the one knowledge is taken from.
- Proof that knowledge must come before speech and action.
- The four affairs upon which safety from loss is established.
- The reason righteous actions are mentioned separately in Sūrah al-‘Aṣr, even though they are part of īmān.
- The necessity of being firmly grounded in Tawḥīd before looking into matters related to what is happening in society, politics etc.
- The danger of delving into these affairs without having insight or knowledge of the religion.
- What are the rules and regulations regarding the rights of the newborn?
- The ruling on working for a company whose main income is from insurance and what should be done with the wealth earned from this job.
- Can I have a marriage meeting with just the mother of the girl present?
- How long can a person be a traveler in a country before he has to pay the five prayers in full instead of the traveler’s prayer?
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment