All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[Lesson 23] Are the books of refutation from the methodology of the Salaf? | What is your opinion upon the book entitled ‘Al-Quṭbiyyah’? – Beneficial Answers to Questions Regarding The Innovated Methodologies – Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
Some points covered during this lesson:
- Refutation of the innovators and their innovations is from the way of the Salaf.
- Imām Aḥmad, Shaykh al-Islām Ibn Taymiyyah, Ibnul Qayyim رحمهم الله all refuted those who opposed the sunnah, in order to advise and protect the Ummah.
- The books (of refutation) must be accepted, as long as they are based upon clear proofs and evidence, and the author cites clear mistakes and oppositions to the sunnah.
- The refutations of Shaykh Rab’ī ibn Hādī al-Madkhalī حفظه الله upon Sayd Quṭb.
- Sāliḥ al Munajjid and his use of the fatāwa of the Scholars in issues of fiqh, but refusing to mention any of their refutations against the Innovators.
- SalafiPublications and Abu Talhah رحمه الله shipped and translated “Al Quṭbiyyah” around the year 1995.
- Connections and timeline of Sayd Quṭb, the Rāfidah, ISIS, Boko Haram and their likes.
- Obligations upon some of Ahlus-Sunnah to refute Ahlul-Bid’ah.
- Clear misguidance of Muhammad Hijab, a caller to evil, mocking and reviling the Names and Attributes of Allāh.
- The “Mukhālif” is refuted by those with knowledge and ability.
- Enjoining the good and forbidding the evil is a must (with its conditions).
- Some errors of these “YouTubers” who attribute themselves to the Sunnah.
- Correct view on watching videos of the people of misguidance in order to refute them?
- Giving da’wah to family members who refer to Ahlus-Sunnah as “Wahhabi”?
- The reward of performing Hajj or Umrah on behalf of someone else?
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment