All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[11/12/2021] Lesson 2: Prophetic Morals – With Advice & Guidance for the Muslim Woman (Smiling and Exaggeration in Laughing) – by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
Some of the points discussed in this lesson: [Lesson 02]
– Ḥadīth #254.
– The great Mercy of Allāh (عز وجل).
– Reflecting upon ourselves, being balanced and striving upon the path that leads to the Pleasure of Allāh.
– Ḥadīth #255.
– Some qualities and physical features of the Messenger (صلى الله عليه وسلم).
– Submitting to the commands of Allāh.
– Understanding the principle that Allāh only commands with what is good and only prohibits that which is harmful.
– Ḥadīth #256.
– The beautiful conduct of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) with his Companions.
– The blessing of a righteous wife.
– The zuhd of Abū Haytham (رضى الله عنه).
– Seeking consultation and offering sincere advice.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.