All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[02/06/2022] Lesson 16: Reading Newspapers & Magazines To The People In The Masjid | Refuting Errors Present In News Media Of Today – Readings From “Beneficial Answers to Questions Regarding The Innovated Methodologies” – Lessons with Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
Some points discussed during this lesson:
– Question 21: Reading newspapers and magazines in front of the people in the masjid.
– The dangerous outcomes of reading newspapers and magazines in the masjid.
– Shaykh Muḥammad b. Ibrāhīm (رحمه الله) on using pictures and the great crime of bringing them into the Houses of Allāh (i.e. the masājid).
– Caution regarding the propaganda spread by western media in Muslim lands.
– The manner in which the Salafī approaches current affairs.
– The effect of propaganda in the erosion of morals in society and how it leads to chaos and political unrest.
– Giving precedence to preventing evil over bringing about good.
– Question 22: Refuting errors present in news media.
– Following the example of the Messenger ﷺ in the manner of refuting errors/sins committed by the people.
– Those qualified to respond to corruption and lies spread about Islām in the media.
– How real life mirrors what is seen in the media/movies.
– The importance of strengthening our understanding of the Book and Sunnah and utilising our intellects.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.