All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[26/05/2022] Lesson 15: Refutation Of The One Who Says That Our Dispute With The Jews Is Not Due To Religion – Readings From “Beneficial Answers to Questions Regarding The Innovated Methodologies” – Lessons with Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
Some points discussed during this lesson:
– Question 20: Refutation of the one who says that our dispute with the Jews is not due to religion.
– Clear proof that Allāh and His Messenger ﷺ cursed the Jews and Christians.
– The two categories of those who disbelieve, as mentioned in Sūrah al-Bayyinah 98:6.
– The hypocrisy of the imperialists who criticise the Muslims while they fight those of their own religion for worldly gain.
– A mention of Muḥammad al-Mas’arī and others with Khārijī ideology, and strong words from Shaykh Ibn Bāz (رحمه الله) regarding them.
– The reason such people are given refuge in the West.
– The two categories of alliance with the disbelievers.
– The story of Ḥāṭib b. Balta’ah (رضى الله عنه) and the mercy of the Messenger ﷺ in how he dealt with him.
– The impermissibility of referring to Judaism and Christianity as ‘Abrahamic faiths’.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment