All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[12/05/2022] Lesson 13: The Methodology of the Salaf Regarding the Criticism of Men, Groups, Parties and Sects [Continued] – Readings From “Beneficial Answers to Questions Regarding The Innovated Methodologies” – Lessons with Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
Some points discussed during this lesson:
– Question 19: Mentioning the good qualities of a person when criticising him. [Part 2]
– Review of what was discussed in Lesson 12.
– The manner in which a person from Ahlus-Sunnah is refuted if they fall into error.
– How the scholars of the past dealt with Ahlul-Bid’ah.
– A cautionary lesson regarding the dangerous outcome of following the slip of a scholar.
– The response to the one who says the Mu’tazilah, Jahmiyyah, ‘Ashā’irah and other deviant sects do not exist today, so why do we keep mentioning them.
– Deviant beliefs of the modern-day ‘Ashā’irah and Murjī’ah.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.