All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[28/05/2022] Lesson 13: Prophetic Morals (Allāh has written each person’s provision and manners) – Guidance for the Muslim Woman – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul Wāhid حفظه الله.
Some of the points discussed in this lesson:
– Chapter: Miserliness.
– Hadith #283.
– Establishing belief in the Pre Decree of Allāh.
– Clarification that Pre Decree does not negate a person’s ability to choose between right and wrong.
– Answering the doubt of those who say what is the point of enjoining good and forbidding evil if everything is already written.
– Reward and punishment is in accordance to our deeds.
– The duty of parents to their children.
– The reason there is so much sin and immorality in society.
– Establishing īmān in our hearts and studying the Sīrah of the Messenger ﷺ.
– The three states the believer is constantly between.
– The effort and striving required to achieve success and raise a happy, structured Islamic home.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment