All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[21/05/2022] Lesson 12: Prophetic Morals (A Word On Miserliness) – Guidance for the Muslim Woman – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul Wāhid حفظه الله.
Some of the points discussed in this lesson:
– Chapter: Miserliness.
– Ḥadīth #281.
– Clarification of two realities of the Sharī’ah.
– The meaning of, “The dust raised in the Path of Allāh”.
– The meaning of ‘shuḥ’.
– The ruling on the one who rejects an obligation of the Sharī’ah and the one who affirms the obligation but withholds.
– The duty upon the man to provide for his wife and children and not be miserly regarding sending his children to Islamic schools upon the Sunnah.
– A firm warning against sending one’s children to state schools and the grave consequences of doing so.
– The meaning of miserliness and īmān not coexisting in the same heart.
– Those who prioritise the comforts of the dunyā and amassing wealth over the obligations such as Ḥajj and Zakāh.
– The conditions that make Ḥajj obligatory, and its reward.
– The reason for low īmān and how to strengthen it.
1. Is it permissible to have ḥijāb wearing parties, which sisters claim motivates girls who are wearing ḥijāb for the first time?
2. Are video recordings of funerals permissible?
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment