All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[14/05/2022] Lesson 11: Prophetic Morals (Generosity of the Soul – Continued) – Guidance for the Muslim Woman – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul Wāhid حفظه الله.
Some of the points discussed in this lesson:
– The necessity of seeking knowledge of the Sharī’ah and acting upon it, and the consequences of not doing so.
– The emphasis on perfecting noble character and being moderate in seeking provisions.
– Chapter: The Generosity of the Soul.
– Hadīth #279
– The eagerness of the Prophet ﷺ to fulfil the needs of the people.
– The givers for the Sake of Allāh vs the takers.
– An example of the great generosity of the Prophet ﷺ.
– Hadīth #280
– The generosity of ‘Ā’ishah and Asmā’ (رضى الله عنهما).
– The reason for their different methods of giving.
– Giving (in all its forms) only for the Sake of Allāh, and its fruits.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.