All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[04/12/2021] Lesson 1: Prophetic Morals – With Advice & Guidance for the Muslim Woman – by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
Some of the points discussed in this lesson: [Lesson 01]
– Chapter: Smiling
– Smiling in the face of your brother/sister.
– The excellence of Jarīr b. ‘Abdillāh (رضى الله عنه).
– The balance between hope and fear.
– Chapter: Laughter
– Tremendous advice from the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) regarding excessive laughter.
– The great danger of the death of the heart and the means of giving life to the heart.
– Welcoming new sisters to the masjid.
– Having good manners and not being miserable and impatient.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.